A stunning keepsake bracelet for young girls, reminding them how much you love them and just how much sunshine they bring into to your life. (Matching adults bracelet available)
The day you were born, I knew my life would never be the same. You're my ray of light. My warmth on cold nights. You're a part of me I never knew existed. I never knew this kind of love until I met you. And now that I know, I'm incomplete without you. You're my sunshine, my sweetheart, always and forever. - An inspiration card with these powerful words is included as part of your purchase
Materials and quality
- High quality, tarnish resistant, hypoallergenic, nickel and lead free stainless steel
- Designed to be sturdy and worn as an everyday piece (this piece is not meant to be stored in a cupboard and brought out just for pretty photos!)
- Available in Silver, 18K Rose Gold and 18K Gold
- Rose gold and Gold pieces are dipped in a thick layer of 18K Rose Gold and 18K Gold respectively
- Engraved with a sun symbol on one side and plain on the other
- Engraving is done prior to polishing and dipping for the most premium finish
Size and fit
- Fits toddlers through to pre-teens
- 12cm + 3cm extender - can be made even smaller by attaching the clasp through the chain
- 8mm engraved pendant attached through the chain so it won't fall off when bracelet is opened
- 3mm gourmette chain designed to be sturdy for everyday wear
FREE SHIPPING on all orders. Fast dispatch - same day or next business day latest.
- Each piece comes in a soft pink microfibre pouch
- Includes a luxe inspiration card with a powerful message on it (see description above and photo)
- The pouch is then hand wrapped in eco-friendly custom tissue paper and sealed with a sticker for a beautiful unwrapping experience
- Hand packed in Sydney, Australia
Earn points with our amazing loyalty program!
Your purchase makes a difference
A percentage of all purchases from The Ovl Collection are donated to PANDA - an Australia charity supporting women, men and families across Australia affected by anxiety and depression during pregnancy and in the first year of parenthood.