A gorgeous inspirational bracelet for young girls reminding them to be brave, to try things that scare them and to be themselves. Designed to be worn on its own or as a matching bracelet that compliments our "I can" bracelet.
Beautiful girl, you can always choose to be brave. Being brave doesn't mean you're not afraid. It means you don't let your fears stop you. When you do the things that scare you, you'll get stronger...and soon enough, those things won't be scary anymore. Be brave. Be you. And wonderful things will happen. - An inspiration card with these powerful words is included as part of your purchase
Materials and quality
- High quality, tarnish resistant, hypoallergenic, nickel and lead free stainless steel
- Designed to be sturdy and worn as an everyday piece (this piece is not meant to be stored in a cupboard and brought out just for pretty photos!)
- Rose gold and Gold pieces are dipped in a thick layer of 18K Rose Gold and 18K Gold respectively
- Engraved with a dainty arrow on the outside and the word "brave" on the inside
- Engraving is done prior to polishing and dipping for the most premium finish
Size and fit
- Fits toddlers through to pre-teens
- 13cm + 3cm extender - can be made even smaller by attaching the clasp through the chain
- 2.5cm x 0.5cm solid bar pendant with a slight curve to sit flush on the wrist
- 3mm twisted curb chain designed to be sturdy for everyday wear
FREE SHIPPING on all orders. Fast dispatch - same day or next business day latest.
- Each piece comes in a soft pink microfibre pouch
- Includes a luxe inspiration card with a powerful message on it - this can be kept in their room, bag or wallet as a reminder (see description above and photo)
- The pouch is then hand wrapped in eco-friendly custom tissue paper and sealed with a sticker for a beautiful unwrapping experience
- Hand packed in Sydney, Australia
Earn points with our amazing loyalty program!
Your purchase makes a difference
A percentage of all purchases from The Ovl Collection are donated to PANDA - an Australia charity supporting women, men and families across Australia affected by anxiety and depression during pregnancy and in the first year of parenthood.